Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Year


So Bryan and I celebrated our one year anniversary on Monday. It was so sweet we went to Scott's seafood for dinner, they have the best ciopinno ever. We had a great dinner then home and off to bed. The next day Bryan was sick and sick for three days, I felt fine until Thursday when my sinuses felt like they were going to explode and I was very drowsy..luckily by Friday Bryan felt well enough to baby me back to health and i've been sitting on the coach ever since...well expect for bed time.


OH the joys of the winter season........


Oh and on a side note - YAY for my sister Natalie, i am so proud of you and slightly jealous!!!! She just left for the Netherlands and is documenting her whole trip here with the blogging and it just is such a wonderful experience!!! Oh and yes Nat i'm working on the funds to go visit you for a bit while your there!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones